½ cup olive oil
1 lb fresh tuna steaks (about ¾” thick)
¼ cup orange juice
¼ cup lime juice
1 tbsp Traeger Cajun Rub or taco seasoning
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 cup sour cream
2 tbsp fresh lime juice
⅓ cup fresh cilantro
1 clove garlic, coarsely chopped
1 tsp diced jalapenos
diced red onions
fresh jalapeno slices
diced fresh tomatoes
fresh cilantro leaves
fresh lime wedges
- Marinade: Combine orange juice, lime juice, Traeger Cajun Rub, minced garlic cloves, and olive oil in a jar with a tight-fitting lid. Shake well.
- Pour the marinade over the tuna steaks in a large resealable bag. Seal the bag, and refrigerate for 4 hours.
- Lime & Cilantro Cream: Combine sour cream, lime juice, cilantro, garlic, and jalapenos in a blender, and process until smooth. Cover, and refrigerated until ready to serve.
- Start your Traeger on smoke with the lid open until the fire is established (4-5 minutes). Set the temperature to 400° and preheat, lid closed, for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Drain tuna steaks, and pat dry with paper towels. Arrange steaks directly on the grill grate, and grill until the tuna is cooked to your liking, about 10-20 minutes. Flip once halfway through.
- Pull from grill, and let rest for a few minutes.
- Cut the tuna steaks into thin slices, and serve with toppings. Enjoy.